DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Artemis125

SUD Editing Improvements.

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we gave this request a lower priority.

Greetings

Walter

Hey All,

I've been working with a lot of SUDs lately and I've thought of a few things that could help make their editing process easier. First off, it would be nice to be able to view the SUD script and the display at the same time. I think a split screen view of the display and the script would help streamline SUD creation. It's a bit cumbersome to have to switch back and forth between the two. 

SplitSUD.JPG

The other idea is to make layer  editing easier. Having faster way to switch which layer you are editing and a checkbox to select which one is the true default are a few ideas. I've run into a couple of occasions where I am editing one layer that is dependent on the first and have to switch back to the primary layer to test the SUD before switching again to continue editing. Additionaly, it would be  easier to edit layers if we could more quickly switch layers, through use of something like the tab system used to switch which sheet you are looking at in the report. 

Let me know what you think,

Artemis

2 Comments
Intaris
Proven Zealot

SUD? Single use device?

Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we gave this request a lower priority.

Greetings

Walter