DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TobiD

DIAdem Basic S&V Functions

In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)

An existing DIAdem and DAC user want to measure Sound & Vibration signals. Basic S&V Functions like dB ABC weighting, sound level,... (existing functions in the S&V Meas.Suite) would be nice to have in DIAdem as well.

Current Workaround:

Use S&V Assistant for this application.

Include everything in DIAdem would increase efficency.

Thanks

Tobias

6 Comments
frank.stalter@kit.edu

Hello,

I am a PXIe, Labview and Diadem user and also would be interessted in a dB ABC weighting for frequency analysis for sound signals.

Until now, I do the dB weighting with Labview and reimport these files to DIAdem. It would be much more easier, if I could weight the signals directly in Diadem.

Thanks a lot,

Frank

circulatio

I' missing this feature, too!

You can use dB and dB(X) functions in Order Analysis (frequency domain). So - principally, basic S&V functions are already implemented in DIAdem but they are restricted to some special S&V measurements...

It would be great to make these functions available for "standard" frequency analyses. 

Regards

Oliver. 

MartinMcD

Hello,

We would really benefit from these features as well.  I think these additions and a few other things like harmonic cursors would be fantastic for DIAdem.  We have B&K Pulse LabShop as well and need some of features from that in DIAdem.

Regards,

Martin

TobiD
NI Employee (retired)

Hello,

i have some information to share, i have some DAC example for a A,B,C weighting Filter- maybe this helps some of you, too.

Regards,
Tobias

Here the link to NI Talk

DIAdem DAC ABC Weighting Filter

Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast
Status changed to: Under Consideration

dietfons
Status changed to: Completed
In the DIAdem 2014 module ANALYSIS you will find a new function "Frequency Weighting (A-, B-, C-Filtering)