DIAdem Idea Exchange

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivoG

Code completion across different script files

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we gave this request a very low priority.

Greetings

Walter

It should be possible to use the code completion functionality for classes one has written, even when the class is in another VBS file and included by “ScriptInclude”. Now that competion feature works only if the class is defined within the same VBS file as one writes the code which uses this class. That would make the developers live much easier, I am sure I am not the only one who writes code which is distributed over several files Smiley Wink

3 Comments
Brad_Turpin
Trusted Enthusiast

I completely agree!!!

Brad Turpin

DIAdem Product Support Engineer

National Instruments

dietfons

Walter_Rick
NI Employee (retired)
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Hello

Thank you for your request. R&D has read this suggestion and it will be included in feature planning discussions for future DIAdem versions. But because of the huge numbers of possible DIAdem extensions and the fact that just a few sponsors are supporting it, we gave this request a very low priority.

Greetings

Walter