cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occured in Excel Toolkit

Hello Data Ahead,
I'm using your Excel Toolkit

In my application occured this error:

80||    Errorcode: 1172    (Possible reason(s):   LabVIEW:  In einer externen Assembly ist ein .NET-Ausnahmefehler aufgetreten. Zu Hinweisen zum Beheben dieses Fehlers kopieren Sie den folgenden Ausnahmefehler (fett gedruckt) und suchen Sie auf der Website des Microsoft Developer Networks (MSDN) oder im Internet nach einer möglichen Erklärung.  <b>System.OutOfMemoryException</b> in XLR8.lvlib:(Clear Sheet and) Write Area - Number.vi->Export TagValues to Excel.vi->Data Export to Excel or csv.vi->create 6 h Report.vi->PS - create Excel-Files_1024 169.vi)    Source: (Methodenknoten Error calling method NPOI.SS.UserModel.IArea.WriteDoubleArray, (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.     Inner Exception: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.) <append><b>System.OutOfMemoryException</b> in XLR8.lvlib:(Clear Sheet and) Write Area - Number.vi->Export TagValues to Excel.vi->Data Export to Excel or csv.vi->create 6 h Report.vi->PS - create Excel-Files_1024 169.vi)
It has occured several times. The program runs as a service and after this error no Excel-files can be generated.
Is there a fix for this error or an explanation?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,914 Views)

How many data points do you try to write. We are aware that handling a big amount of data with XLR8 needs a lot of memory and can lead to a crash.

My recommendation would be to write smaller files if applicable.

Kind Regards,

Data Ahead GmbH

Kudos are welcome...
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,871 Views)