From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DATA AHEAD toolkit support Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 1172 in Insert Image after a Save Workbook

Dear Hajo, Dear Peter,

I have found a new error when using "Save Workbook" function. Once done (i=1), "Insert Image" function generates an error 1172.

Without the "Save Workbook" function, it works well.

Best regards,

Daniel

PS: erro message

Error 1172 occurred at Invoke Node Error calling method NPOI.SS.UserModel.IPicture.Resize, (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Inner Exception: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index)

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  A .NET exception occurred in an external assembly. For information about correcting this error, copy the following exception (in bold), and search the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site or the Web for a possible explanation.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException in XLR8.lvlib:Insert Image.vi->Beaucoup images.vi

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,307 Views)

Hi Daniel,

thank you for pointing to this error.

I have found the bug and in the next release (in a couple of days) it will be fixed

Best regards,

Ruediger

Message 2 of 2
(3,669 Views)