DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rotate

Does anybody knows how to rotate a module in the worksheet in order to put the imputs on the right?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,003 Views)

Imports are always on the left. 

Exports are always on the right. 

It has been that way since V1, and I strongly suspect that it won't change. Other programs have similar conventions, with inputs on the left, outputs on the right, and controls and other connections on the top or bottom. DASYLab only has the inputs and outputs. 

What are you trying to do? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,002 Views)

I woul like to put some order on my worksheet (see the picture) and if I'm not mistaking I remember that it shold be possible to invert the position of the imputs (I think I did it some time ago making a tutorial exercise) but now I'm not able to find this command.

Thank you for the answer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,000 Views)

No, there is no way to change the location of the inputs or outputs. 

You can re-arrange the worksheet. 

You could make a Black Box module, but the same issue applies -- left is input data to the module, right is output data from the module. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,994 Views)

I like Blackboxes!

M.Sc. Holger Wons | measX GmbH&Co. KG, Mönchengladbach, Germany | DASYLab, DIAdem, LabView --- Support, Projects, Training | Platinum NI Alliance Partner | www.measx.com
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,973 Views)