DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iotech personnaldaq 3005

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a new PersonnalDAQ3005 I'm trying to run on Dasylab. It reads thermocouples fine on the IOTech software, but gives garbage when reading in Dasylab. It will however read differential voltage properly in Dasylab. I have already set Dasylab to read K-type sensors. Is there a "cold-junction" setting somewhere I can't find?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,966 Views)
Could you please let us know which version DASYLab and computer operating system?
Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,965 Views)

I'm running Dasylab 8 on a Dell laptop with XP.

I also have an identicle (but older) system which already works. When I swapped in the new DAQ, it stopped working. Is there a firmware upgrade? I've downloaded all the software upgrades I can find but still no success.

I tried using the support from the Dasylab site but it won't accept my serial # even though it is correct.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,962 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jambalaya

Have you contacted IOtech directly? They are much better equipped to assist you.

www.iotech.com

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,934 Views)
When measuring thermocouples with Dasylab, the DAQ has to be oversampled. In the device properties, set oversampling to x256. Everything works now.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,883 Views)