cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of keeping Timebase setting

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys,

I want to set my timebase of program as DASYLab. But every time I open my program, the timebase will be changed into hardware output or hardware input. And I have to reset it as DASYLab every time.

How can I keep my setting of timebase as DASYLab?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,469 Views)

What version of DASYLab are you running? DASYLab 2016 changed how the Timebase settings are managed. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,464 Views)

DASYLab 2016 Basic 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,454 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hartmut-Germany

"I want to set my timebase of program as DASYLab."

You cannot set a time base for a worksheet ("program"?). You can tell data source modules, like Switch, Slider, or Generator, to output their data based on the properties of the set time base.

Can you provide a screenshot of the setting that changes after loading a worksheet, please?

M.Sc. Holger Wons | measX GmbH&Co. KG, Mönchengladbach, Germany | DASYLab, DIAdem, LabView --- Support, Projects, Training | Platinum NI Alliance Partner | www.measx.com
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,417 Views)

Thank you for your reply.

The problem was solved. Because I open the worksheet of DASYLab on a computer without measuring equipments, and save it. Then the time base of all modules will be reset.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,405 Views)