DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am using Dasylab 11. I have created a message box which pops up a confirmation message. Is it possible to change the position where the confirmation msg pops up on the screen and close it quicker than the min duration of 10 sec. Thanks

Hello,

I am using Dasylab 11. I have created a worksheet with a message box which pops up a confirmation message.

Is it possible to change the position where the confirmation msg pops up on the screen ( it is actually hiding an important information for the user ) and close it quicker than the minimum duration of 10 sec.

Thanks for your answer

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,597 Views)

Are you using the Message module? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,591 Views)

I've figured out how to shorten the minimum ten seconds by editing the DSA file, but the next time that you open the Message dialog box, it will revert back to 10. Not that useful. 

I can't see an editable way to change the position of the confirmation dialog box. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,590 Views)