DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device has entered and offline state - DaqBook 2000/DASYLab 12

Hello All,

I am using DASYLab 12 and a DaqBook 2000. I have been receiving the following error, Error Source: DaqBook2000 #800030 Description: Device has entered and offline state. I have used the same worksheet prior and recorded data for 24 hours with DASYLab 12. The last two times I received the error DASYLab recorded data for 49 minutes 30 seconds and today recorded data for 16 minutes. If I power cycle, the DaqBook DASYLab will communicate again with the DaqBook. I have checked all power management setting on the computer to make sure all sleep/hibernate setting is disabled. The DaqBook also have to most current Firmware using the utility from MMC.

The data sample rate for this worksheet is 10 seconds.

I have used the Daq Configuration utility and it works when there is not an offline state issue.

I have also noticed the computers network card is set to 100 MB Full Duplex and the DaqBook LED is not showing Full Duplex Mode.

T - Link – ON

T - 100 BASE – T - ON

D – Full Duplex Mode - OFF

Any assistance on this issue would be grateful. I have already contacted MMC and have not gotten a clear answer to is this a hardware or software issue.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,976 Views)

Hello, SeanL!

The best place for you to pose this question is in DASYLab's direct support, which can be found here:

DASYLab Online Technical Support

Note that you'll need to create a user name, etc. This will get you more specific support on DASYLab and interfacing with various 3rd-party hardware.

Will Hilzinger | Switch Product Support Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,969 Views)

Hi Will.... Sean is already in direct contact with DASYLab and IOtech support on this issue. He posted here to see if he could get some community support for the issue.

I've elevated the issue with the support group.

Thanks for your help!

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,963 Views)

Hello Sean and all,

Were you able to find a solution to this issue?

I am experiencing a similar type of issue (Requested device is not online, Cannot open device of specified type) for a DAQBook/2001. I am using it with LabVIEW 2009.

Everything works fine for a while, then suddenly I cannot communicate with the DAQ anymore. I carefully close the communication to the DAQ after each acquisition.

I would appreciate if you could share how you solved this problem.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,913 Views)

Contact Measurement Computing directly for support with IOtech devices.

http://www.mccdaq.com/support/support_form.aspx

This forum is for DASYLab software only.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,911 Views)