cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data filtration with dasylab

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello world,

Im a newbie with dasylab, i did a little project to extract the maximum and the minimum for a variable sine signal, and i want to extract the values in two different file,

my list value is for exemple : 

a1

a2

a3

b1

b2

b3

and i want to get the a value in file 1 and the b value in file 2

All the value are getting from a 1Hz signal with a variation of the amplitude every 3 cycle.

can some one help me with this ?

Than kyou in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(3,866 Views)

Use the Statistics/Min-Max module to compute the minima and the maxima.

Set it up with two inputs, and branch your signal to both inputs. Configure one channel to output Minimum and the other to output Maximum. 

I used a List instead of a file.

Snag_1443f1a5.png

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(3,855 Views)

Thank you CJ for the feedback,

The main problem is not the maximum and minimum, i made a project to extract the maximum and minimum. but i get all the maximum in one list and all the min in one list.

attached a example for the signal, what i want is to extract after only all the green maximum in one fil and the black one in other file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(3,836 Views)

Ah... is it always 3 points, alternating? 

The signal router module might do it... set for time, with 3 blocks alternating.

Snag_14bef28a.png

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(3,830 Views)

its not always 3pts, some time can be only two, and its alternating,

I tried the signal router before, the problem with is i cant defind the high amplitude and the low amplitude, it will be only a serie off block every time, and if for exemple my signal start with on Green value and after go to 3 black value i will get all the data wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(3,827 Views)

what determine the two sets of values? 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(3,824 Views)

im using a cell load, cabled to instrunet interface. the two sets of value represent the reaction force under and without pressure, the load cell mouve with 1hz frequency, but the pressure cycle is a trapezoidal signal of 7sec period, this why i get a phase every time,.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(3,821 Views)

attached my project and a file data for my cell load signal, for the pressure i didnt found the way to represente the trapezoidal signal, so i chosed only +/- rectangle to see. and also i changed in this one the instrunet input by a simple generator to avoid any opening problem.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(3,818 Views)

Any help ? 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(3,720 Views)

Using the control signal in the input file, I was able to do this.... 

Circles show the extrema. 

CJ_Butler__DASYLab_Pro_0-1603292321904.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(3,717 Views)