DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data filtration with dasylab 10.0

Hello all,

In an experiment I would like to record three different parameters. These are the temperature, the volume flow and the pressure. Here the temperature and the volume flow are variable. I have a cooling process to 15°C. When the 15°C and a volume flow are reached, the temperature should remain constant for about 3s and then the value should be recorded. So far I have worked with a pre/post trigger and a ring buffer which releases the data as soon as it gets into the tolerance range. However, I don't know how to implement it so that the value in the ring buffer is checked again after 3s and is deleted if necessary and is not output. Can someone help me?

Many thanks already!
Many greetings
Julia

//

Hallo zusammen,

bei einem Versuch möchte ich drei verschiedene Parameter aufnehmen. Diese sind die Temperatur, der Volumenstrom und der Druck. Dabei sind die Temperatur und der Volumenstrom variabel. Ich habe einen Kühlprozess auf 15°C. Wenn die 15°C und ein Volumenstrom erreicht sind, soll ca. 3s die Temperatur konstant bleiben und dann der Wert aufgenommen werden. Ich habe bis jetzt mit einem Vor-/Nach- Trigger gearbeitet und einem Ringspeicher, welcher die Daten freigibt, sobald es in den Toleranzbereich kommt. Jedoch weiß ich leider nicht wie ich es einbauen soll, sodass der Wert im Ringspeicher nach 3s nochmal überprüft werden soll und ggf. gelöscht wird und nicht ausgegeben wird. Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen?

Vielen Dank schon mal!

Viele Grüße

Julia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,922 Views)

Since you speak German... you should contact MeasX.com in Germany. 

There is a DASYLab Forum at https://www.dasylab-forum.de/forum/index.php?/forum/22-software/

--cj --DASYLab Pro -- Retired --- I am no longer employed by NI or Measurement Computing. My opinions are just that, seasoned by 25+ years of working with DASYLab. Please contact www.MeasX.com or www.mccdaq.com for active support options.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,770 Views)