From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASYLab not displaying Measurement Systems Ltd DataScan 7000 series Hardware

DASYLab V10 does not display Measurement Systems Ltd (MSL) DataScan 7000 series Hardware for use when installed.

Measurement Systems Ltd Datascan 7000 series is listed and is selected when installing. However, it is not it the menu of installed programme to select it to use.

DT-DL32-ED Serial No: [removed by Moderator for security reasons]

I need to collect some data using Datascan 7321 hardware and DasyLab V10 is not showing this hardware.

Please help.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,241 Views)

Hi,

Have you made any progress with this issue or are you still experiencing the same problem?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,190 Views)

Hi, Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I am still having this problem. I'm begining to think would I need to try it on a Windows 98 PC or similar? Short term I have used LabTech NoteBook Pro software with the 7321; but this it short term fix as its on a 12 year old laptop that is giving problems and is bound to fall over and expire and let us down. Hence, need the DasyLAB that replaced LabTech NoteBook software to work. Any help would be greatly received. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,097 Views)

Only saw your reply today 20/03/2015 as the email notice went into email spam folder. Yep I still have the same problem.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,095 Views)

Where are you located? Can you contact your reseller ? 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,091 Views)

Can you email me a copy of your help report and a screen shot of your dasylab screen showing the worksheet console in the lower left screen?

email to cj.butler@ni.com

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,089 Views)