From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASYLab 13 // Set t to 0 at triggerevent

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to measure the preasures that occur when an Airbag deploys.

The measurment works great but i have the following problem:

When my trigger signal (Which is on an Analog input of a OMB-DAQ-3000 Unit) is triggering the measurment 30 seconds after i started the measurement my first data point will be at t=30 seconds.

Is there a possibility to set t=0 at the point of the trigger event? or is there an option to set a counter that starts with the trigger that i could just save with my measured data?

And just FYI i cant restart the measurement on trigger becaurse there is a Save file as... box implementet on programm start.

I hope someone can help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,357 Views)

What you need to do is to set a counter for time for TTL high and add it as a channel.

Then put a trigger at the counter to trigger when input is above 30 seconds and that trigger will connect to an action that is set for "Measurement: Stop/Restart".

This will restart your app at after 30 seconds you started the trigger.  Obviously, you can use this action in any way you need it.

Tom Rizzo
InSyS Corp.
www.insyscorp.com
Your DASYLab integrator
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,347 Views)