DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As you can run to several files. DSB simultaneously

I have several files DSB, and I want to make run at all for me to simulate simultaneously.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(7,164 Views)

DASYLab can only run a single instance at a time, with a single worksheet.

If you need a more complex environment, you may need to move to LabVIEW.

A single DASYLab worksheet can work with multiple devices, and using the DASYLab Full/Pro feature set, you can run multiple data flows simultaneously in one worksheet. 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(7,159 Views)

You can run 2 DASYLab. One has all the "kernel" functions and is able to use hardware inputs and outputs. The second one (DASYLab Tutorial) can be launched in the Help/Tutorial menu and is not able to access to hardware functions. But it can be useful to read files and do reports, exchange data with the first DASYLab or other applications, do calculation or graphics...

Useful feature!

Frédéric Miqueau
MD Electronic, France
http://www.mdelectronic.fr
French Dasylab Forum : http://www.dasylab-forum.de/forum/index.php?showforum=43
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(7,145 Views)

I want to run two different dasylab worksheets at the same CPU simultaneously? as I understand that is possible, but I don't know how to open the second worksheet while the first one is running?

many thanks

Ghadeer

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,192 Views)

This feature is no longer available in the last few releases.

You can only run one instance of DASYLab at a time.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,184 Views)

many thanks, but how we can do that in the previous releases?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,179 Views)

There was a special tutorial mode available through the help. 

There are a lot of issues that this caused - it was not secure, and changes in Windows and NI policies eliminated this special mode. 

The last version that this was possible with V12, but, testing on Windows 10 gives a security / script error, where the tutorial cannot load. 

You would probably have to go back to Windows XP, with most security features turned off. 

The Examples were revised for DASYLab 13. 

As I stated earlier in this thread, DASYLab is not designed for multiple instances. If your application is so complex that the single DASYLab worksheet does not work, you must consider writing your own code, or taking advantages of the many powerful features of NI LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,170 Views)