DAQSYS: DAQ-Logger

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Questions and Suggestions

Hello everybody

Type here any questions or suggestions about DAQ-Logger software.

We will answer you as soon possible.

Regards,

DAQSYS: DAQ-Logger Team

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,129 Views)
4 REPLIES

Re: Questions and Suggestions

I really love this forum.

please, how do i use or connect or program a DAQ Logger with a tipping bucket rain gauge.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,708 Views)

Hi, tmam. Thanks! Smiley Happy
To measure signals from this sensor, you'll just need to connect it to a cDAQ chassis with the required NI acquisition module. After that, all you need to do is to configure a task in DAQ-Logger and it'll measure the desired channel. 

This said, are you using a specific rain gauge? If you want, tell us about the exact brand and model of your sensor, so we can provide you the required acquisition module to use with this sensor. 

If you are currently using this system, you can also send us your hardware specifications, then we can better understand your needs.

For gauges with pulse output, for example, DAQ-Logger supports NI 9435 and 9437 counter modules.

Feel free to conctact us directly, if you need some help.

__
DAQSYS Data & Control – website
DAQ-Logger: community forum - product page
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,699 Views)

The link for the software download doesn't work. Where can I download it from?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,689 Views)

NFJW16, the download link is avaliable at our product page: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/215129

Sorry, we've just figured out that the links here in community are broken. Thanks, we will fix it!
You can use the one provided by NI LabVIEW tools network: http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALTLKTDAQLOGDAQSYS2/US 

__
DAQSYS Data & Control – website
DAQ-Logger: community forum - product page
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,683 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.