DAQExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.net framework version for DAQmx 9.4 driver used with 9237 board

I started having issues with our software that intergrates with the DAQmx 9.4. My IT person believes it is related to a Windows .net Framework update.  Is there a preferred version of this to run?

Can we find out the precise version of .net framework this application, or the National Instruments calls for? 

The error message is attached.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,307 Views)

Hi dawnb,

I have some questions:

1) What OS are you using?

2) Have you tried updating NI DAQmx? Here I leave the link for a more recent version.

Pleaste try updating this driver. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,281 Views)

The program is ran on Windows 7,8 and 10.

Unfortunately at this time updating the NI DAQmx is not an option as the 9.4 is what is in the installer package we send to all customers intergrated with our software. I actually did install 16 on my pc to see if this resolved it and it did not.

Thanks for the suggestions!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,277 Views)

dawnb,

Can you clarify what you mean when you say the software integrates with DAQmx 9.4? 

Also could you clarify if the program is running on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems? Would it be possible for you to post the program on here?

DAQmx 9.4 isn't compatible with Windows 8 or Windows 10 so it's definitely possible that there's some sort of Windows incompatibility. Do you have a machine with an older OS that you can try running the program on?

Patrick O.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,267 Views)

Thank you for this information. I am working on having a new installer package made with a compatible version of DAQ.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,241 Views)