DAQExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daqexpress 1.0 vs. 2.0

There are the versions 1.0 and 2.0 of DaqExpress. I recently tried to open a project which was generated by DaqExpress 1.0, but this did not work. DaqExpress opened the project and displayed the item list correctly, but could not read the content.

It would be helpful if the program could read the older version, or if there would be an utility to convert them to the newer format.

Is there a way to open 1.0-generated projects in version 2.0 or to convert them?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,812 Views)

Hi,

Did you manage to overcome the issue? After reviewing the known issues for 2.0 version, I do not see this problem described.

What do you exactly mean by "not read the content"?

Best Regards,
TK
Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,735 Views)

Hi,

no, I could not overcome the problem. Ended up by installing DaqExpress on my other computer too.

To reproduce my issue try the following: Create a project with DaqExpress 1.0 and record a sample (using cDAQ and a 9230 for example). Maybe record a signal a second time. Now save the project.

Open this project in DaqExpress 2.0. This looks fine, structure of the recordings, titles. But then try to open the recorded signal, there the program gives messages of unreadable data.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,731 Views)

Sentence 2 should read: "Ended up installing DaqExpress 1.0 on my other computer too."

@mlm_mike wrote:

Hi,

no, I could not overcome the problem. Ended up by installing DaqExpress on my other computer too.

To reproduce my issue try the following: Create a project with DaqExpress 1.0 and record a sample (using cDAQ and a 9230 for example). Maybe record a signal a second time. Now save the project.

Open this project in DaqExpress 2.0. This looks fine, structure of the recordings, titles. But then try to open the recorded signal, there the program gives messages of unreadable data.

Best regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,728 Views)