[IDLE] Cowtown G Slingers - Fort Worth LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW R&D in the DFW Area

Hello Forth Worth LabVIEW User Group,

My name is Darin. I have worked at National Instruments for 15 years and recently moved to the Dallas-FtWorth area. I am now working remotely for the NI R&D team in Austin. 

My role is Product Owner for LabVIEW NXG. As a Product Owner at NI, I am responsible for prioritizing the work in LabVIEW R&D to iteratively build out the most useful functionality first that can help make you successful. I have the most control over the LabVIEW NXG Web Module and its technology stack, but I am plugged into other areas of LabVIEW and LabVIEW NXG as well.

Awhile back I sat in on the Dallas User Group and now I am hoping to sit in on the Fort Worth User Group, primarily to understand in more detail how you've applied NI Software to solve your use cases and applications and to identify gaps in our software offering that NI could better address.

Hopefully you will find value in having a regular LabVIEW R&D fly-on-the-wall attendee.  I look forward to meeting you, hearing your perspectives and using that to shape the future roadmap of our products!

see you next Wednesday,

-Darin Gillis

Darin Gillis
NI - Chief Product Owner - VeriStand
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(3,085 Views)