Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dll docomentation for 6602

Where can I find dll documentation for 6602/6601 counter card ?

All i find on the web is for Labview and measurement studio. What about Visual studio.NET (NOT measurement studio.NET)? I just need a document of how each function of dll works and what it does.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,527 Views)
Hello,

Some dll documentation for the NI-DAQ drivers (NI-DAQ 6.9) can be found in hereSource code for several example applications is included in this manual. I wasn't able to find any information though for Visual Studio.NET.

Do you have any Register-Level Programming information? In here
you will find the Register-Level Programmer Manual for the NI 6602, which describes the programmable features of this board and gives the necessary information for programmers who use platforms not supported by NI-DAQ.

Hope this helps,

LA
Message 2 of 5
(3,522 Views)
Thank You.

In addition I found this link http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/1630a0b68738b269862567c1007a2912
to which there is explaination of parameters . But its a lot of information and is abit difficult to get a proper program running without more example programs for Visual Studio. Know of any such examples ?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,509 Views)
Hello,

I thought you wanted information about the DAQ dlls, not on the functions used to call these dlls. For more up to date information on these functions, go to Start»Programs»National Instruments»NI-DAQ»NI-DAQmx Help. Depending on what type of example you are looking for (analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counters) and in what program you want to work on (C#.NET or VB.NET), I should be able to help you out.

Regards,

LA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,501 Views)
sorry, forgot you have a couter/timer board....so attached you will find some examples on counters.

good luck,

LA
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,498 Views)