From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulating input to a PXI-6624

Hello,
          I am tring to figure out how to simulate an input to a 6624 so I can work on my program. I created a simluated PXI-6624 board on my computer but I can't figure out how to stimulate the input?

Thanks
Scott
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,238 Views)
Hello Scott,

The simulated PXI 6624, is not going to create specific data you want to simulate.  It is there just to allow you to see if the driver will work with the way you are developing your program.  So if you want to see if your counter timer application will run you can simply create a counter timer task and then run it. If you are trying to make sure your post acquisition data processing is working the way you expect I would advise you to use the Simulate signal VI, if you are working in LabVIEW, because you will have more control over the kind of signal you will see.  If you are having further problems with using your simualted device please let me know.

Have a great day,

Michael D
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,222 Views)

Thanks Michael,

After I posted the question I found the document that told me that data would be zero

Thanks again.

Stoney64

Message Edited by Stoney64 on 12-12-2006 09:54 AM

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,222 Views)