Counter/Timer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI PCI-6624 and NI PCI-6723 register-level programmer manual

Hi, I am looking for NI PCI-6624 and NI PCI-6723 register-level programmer manual or QNX driver for these boards. Thanks in advance for any info related to the board's registers structure.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,309 Views)

Here is a link to a document that provides many resources on how to access register level programming with our DAQ devices:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/2D93070A3DDEFD7186256C59007289E6?OpenDocument

Hopefully this will help.  There may be a better solution for your individual need.  What exactly are you trying to accomplish with the register level access?

Jacob K

Jacob K
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,300 Views)

Jacob! Thank you very much for useful info!

I want to use NI boards mentioned above in my application under QNX OS. As far as I found, there are no NI drivers for this OS. That is why I need to use RLP.

As far as I understood from "What NI hardware is supported?" section of the MHDDK FAQ, NI PCI-6624 and NI PCI-6723 boards are not supported by the MHDDK. But in this section there is also a phrase "If you require information for other products, contact your field engineer". Because I require such information, I would like to ask, how can I get RLP manuals (or may be RLP Examples for MHDDK as well) for NI PCI-6624 and NI PCI-6723 boards?

Regards, Dmitry.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,284 Views)

Hey Dmitry,

Would you mind telling me your location? This way, I can provide you with the contact information of the Field Engineer in your area for further assistance in getting the RLP Manuals. 

If you aren't comfortable with posting it on the public forum, feel free to send me a private message!

Talk to you soon!

Joe S

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,265 Views)