Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

68 pin to 50 pin adapter

I have a NI6014 card, but still have the 50-pin connector on my interface board that I used with an older card (PC-LPM-16pnp card). I need to design an adapter to connect them together but don’t know what can connect together.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
There is a 68M to 50F adapter that can be purchased, would this be the type of thing that you're after:〈=US

If you're interested in making your own adapter then the user manuals should give you the required pinouts.

PC-LPM-16pnp manual:
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2