Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the examples?

This might be a stupide question, but I haven't been able to find where the examples are for the CLD.  I opened up the preparation guide and clicked on the links to the different examples but they were all broken.

I am planning to take the CLD in December so I have some time, but I'd like to start looking at some practice exams early.  Thanks for the info in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,475 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,468 Views)

Thank you, but the links for the practice exams are broken.  Or at least my computer can't seem to load anything.  I get a HTTP 404 Webpage Not Found error.  Does anyone else get this?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,454 Views)

That link worked for me.

But here's another place you can download them: https://lumen.ni.com/nicif/us/ekitcldexmprp/content.xhtml

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,450 Views)

The link above worked fine, but when I get to the prep page and click on the examples - that's when I get an error.

Thanks for the other link and way around it though.  I was able to successfully download the material - now I can do the practice exams.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,447 Views)

Hi Joe,

Glad you were able to download the most recent examples from the CLD Prep E-kit.

The other examples linked in crossrulz' community post were older examples. We retired and removed them from online after we made updates to the CLD, since we felt like those examples were no longer representative of the exam experience. This is the reason you got the 404 Not Found error.

Best of luck!

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,416 Views)