Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The Daily CLAD' blog. CLAD preparation resource.

Thank you Steve,

I am taking the courses (Core I & II) in February next year.

Thank you aGAIN

MANUEL 

Message 21 of 33
(5,850 Views)

Thank you so much for putting some examples up, I'm band new to LabView and in about 1 month i have a CLAD exam. Must of the things that you talk about i have no idea about. I need to really study these labview files.

Thanks,

Joe

Message 22 of 33
(5,683 Views)

@Joseph.Vitale wrote:

Thank you so much for putting some examples up, I'm band new to LabView and in about 1 month i have a CLAD exam. Must of the things that you talk about i have no idea about. I need to really study these labview files.

Thanks,

Joe

Wow.  Why are you taking the CLAD so soon?  It's not a hard test when you've been in the language for a while, but brand new is going to make it tough.  Good luck, write lots of example code, read these forums (fora?) and ask lots of questions.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 33
(5,673 Views)
good job Thank you so much !!
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 33
(5,490 Views)

Thank you for the Blog. I just did my CLAD, passed with a 95. This blog really helped. It helped make the test feel pretty easy to be honest. Onwards and upwards to CLD....

Message 25 of 33
(5,430 Views)

Hi skcalanderson

Nice one.  Congratulations.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 33
(5,422 Views)

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for all the questions, I solved almost all of them! Passed my CLAD with a 95!

Message 27 of 33
(5,029 Views)

Hi faisalm88.  Congratulations and thanks.  Could you take 5 mins and post your exam experiences here?

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 33
(5,024 Views)
@faisalm88 congrats and welcome! I'll echo your gratitude to @SercoSteveB for his long-time commitment to The Daily CLAD.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 33
(5,016 Views)

many thanks for your examples and the  explanation, i have got the certification of CLAD in August when you were leaved here.

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 33
(4,996 Views)