Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The Daily CLAD' blog. CLAD preparation resource.

Hi ₰αÇ.  Thank you very much.  It has been a few years since I took the CLD, it was only application development when I took it, does it contain Multiple Choice questions now?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 33
(6,846 Views)

@SercoSteveB wrote:

it was only application development when I took it, does it contain Multiple Choice questions now?

Hi Steve,
I am aware of, its application development. What i would like is kind of place where development tips and tricks, preparation materials and so on. Mentioned in original post my personnel opinion. Take it as fun
---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 33
(6,841 Views)

That is a good idea. I will give it some thought.  Cheers. 

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 33
(6,836 Views)

After a period of IT enforced absence;  'The Daily CLAD' is back in full swing.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 33
(6,737 Views)

Hi,

I would like to thank The Daily CLAD blog and SercoSteve in particular for helping me pass my CLAD, as I have just found out today

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

David Roseman

Certified-LabVIEW-Associate-Dev_rgb.jpg

Message 15 of 33
(6,610 Views)

Well done David and congratulations.  It is great to see the blog is doing it's thing.

If you have time can you please post your CLAD exam experiences (nothing too specific please, we don't want to get into trouble with NI for posting exam content) on the 'The Daily CLAD - Exam Experiences Post'.

Also; if you fancy writing questions for the Blog I will be happy to post them.

Regards and thanks for the post.

Steve

Message 16 of 33
(6,607 Views)

Hello

I also passed CLAD today..with 90% 🙂 I think that the daily clad helped me a lot...

Message 17 of 33
(6,394 Views)

Nice one John, congratulations. 

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 33
(6,382 Views)

Dear Steve,

I am Dr. Manuel Carames and a Professor of Math. & Physics at MDC (Miami Dade College North Campus). This is a 4 year intitution that offers different types of engineering carriers. The College is the biggest in the nation and I want to become a labView Certified person. Up to know my efforts have not been fruitfull, I took the CLAD exam 3 times and I failed it. I can not aspire to have a program experience of 6 month. I don't get paid to do labView programs and our load is big. I read your excersizes and no matter what I did all the samples exam on the internet, even bought third party products that assure the exit on the exam, I  have no clue how to solve them.

The certification will play a big role for the College because it will become a certification institution and we will be able to help many students and many other persons that are unemployed now and would be able for them to include in their resume the certification of an industrial standard. All this means that I need to becertified. I will not receive a cent more for this paper, I will need to work more.

Please, advise.

Thank you.

manuel

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 33
(6,146 Views)

Hi Manuel

Courses would be the way to go.  Have you taken any?  LabVIEW Core 1 and Core 2. 

If courses are not your thing then it is down to hours using LabVIEW.

Regards

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 33
(6,101 Views)