Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'The Daily CLAD' blog. CLAD preparation resource.

I have just started a blog 'The Daily CLAD' aimed at those interested in basic LabVIEW concepts and CLAD preparation.  I will post a CLAD style question daily and provide an answer with explanation the following day.

We have been looking at For loop iteration control and Shift Registers so far.  Please check it out and comment.

Steve

Message 1 of 33
(16,831 Views)

Keep up the good work!

Message 2 of 33
(16,809 Views)

Thanks Jack, please spread the word to anyone who will listen.

Message 3 of 33
(16,804 Views)

Steve,

I do like your blog- I do think it deserves promotion on this forum.

The multiple posts with the same content are becoming noise.  Lets try a shout out!

Jordan, Please float a link to Steve's Blog at the top of the Certification Baord.

If that does not work   Jack or I can get creative.Smiley Wink

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 33
(16,782 Views)

Hi Jeff

Top man, nice one (I would tip my hat to you if I could find an emoticon for it). 

I know what you mean about the repeats, was trying not to do that to much but managed to pursued myself that the LabVIEW concept (key thing to grasp about the question) should be added each time, even though it might be the same as for the previous post, as people may not read the posts in order or may choose to read individual posts.

Being new to this I will take your lead on that one.

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 33
(16,769 Views)

Good recommendation, Jeff. The certification team gave me the go-ahead, so I'll float the board!

Thanks, Steve. This seems like it's going to be very helpful!

Jordan

Message 6 of 33
(16,749 Views)

Wow.  I guess this means I will have to get a bit more regular with my posts (without repeating myself too much..... eh Jeff). 

Thanks for all your efforts guys.  I appreciate it.

SteveSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 33
(16,729 Views)

Steve,

please keep up the good work. as someone who is going to be sitting their CLAD very soon, these daily clads are a god send.

Thank you very much 🙂 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 33
(16,582 Views)

Thanks labnoob, feel free to spread the word.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 33
(16,554 Views)

Hats off SercoSteveB for your efforts. (In my personnel opinion create CLD Blog also)

---
Silver_Shaper | CLD
Message 10 of 33
(16,227 Views)