Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning for CLD

Friends Please share the experience of CLD Exam who appeared recently Smiley Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,602 Views)

Hello Palanive,

Few Suggestions that works for me for while Preparing for CLD exam.

1. Strongly recommend to go through the Full CLD success package.

2. Should be very familiar with reading and writing to INI or text file, exercise for the same is available in the CLD success package. 

3. Implement software based timing, exercise for same the is available in the CLD success package. 

4. Should learn about different design pattern and determine which one is best suited for different kind of application.

5. Solve the sample exam question and post on the forum for suggestion and feedback.

Hemant 

Message 2 of 3
(2,579 Views)

I personally had used the JKI state machine on a couple projects, so I wanted to replicate this on the exam. Of course, you're not actually allowed to bring any VI's with you, so they have to be in your head. Here is a blog post on the basics you need to know to use the JKI state machine on the exam:

http://blog.jki.net/community/pass-your-cldcla-exams-the-jki-way

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,563 Views)