cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI CLAD Exam Queries

Solved!
Go to solution

hi,

Q1. Today I have attended CLAD exam, I have secured 67%(Pass grade:70%).i have few queries about my wrong answers and more over if I have any queries about my wrong CLAD answers.whom should I contact, Is there any NI department to help?

Q2 1.How many elements in the given 1D array (Pic: Array elements)

My answers:3

2.What is the answer for this question(Error cluster)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,362 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rajkumar5

Q1: Contact certification@ni.com

Q2.1: 3 elements (the 4th position is grayed out, so does not play role in the array)

Q2.2: I think you forgot to attach the full question. Anyway, the block diagram has the problem that if there is an error, the error case of the outer Case will execute. So this BD will only clear warnings. Since I cannot see what is in the Error case of the outer Case structure, cannot comment further.

By the way, for such questions post in the dedicated forum board: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/bd-p/Certification

Edit: ok, the Q2.1 is a tricky question (i really do not like these) maybe? So I would say, the array shows 4 elements, but the size of the array is 3...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,343 Views)

Hi rajkumar5

Please be very careful posting exam follow-up questions to the forum.  If an example is not pulled directly from the sample exams you risk the appearance of (or actual) violation of the Non-Disclosure Agreement, which could produce serious sanctions.  Questions like this are best sent directly to NI Certification at certification@ni.com.  We can respond to limited queries directly, with the communication covered under the NDA.  

Best Regards,

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,267 Views)

Ok thank you,I will contact certification@ni.com for further queries

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,259 Views)

Hi rajkumar5

Check out The Daily CLAD blog for an additional CLAD preparation resource.

Regards

Steve

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(4,219 Views)