Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More CLAD 2017 Sample Exams

Hi all,

I am going to be taking my CLAD this coming Tuesday, and I have been practicing using many sample exams I have found online. However, the only sample material I have found for LabVIEW 2017 has been in the preparation guide shown here: 

http://download.ni.com/evaluation/certification/clad/CLAD_Exam_Preparation_Guide_using_LabVIEW_2017....

Are there more sample exams for the new CLAD? I feel like I need more material.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(17,483 Views)

Have you had a look at The Daily CLAD?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 26
(17,372 Views)

Forgot to mention that! I have been doing questions from there. Just still looking for practice exams for labview 2017.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(17,369 Views)

If you have thoroughly investigated the exam guide (by experiment in the IDE) and asked for clarification (Here) on any concepts that remain unclear.  You are good to go!  The guide is well aligned with the types of questions you will encounter.

That is as much as I will say.

There are only 2 rules for becoming sucessful:

1. Never tell everything you know.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 26
(17,101 Views)

how was the exam and whether it is like sample tests or some what tougher

Message 5 of 26
(16,811 Views)

It's pretty similar to the sample material that they give. Make sure you have read the core 1 and core 2 manuals, which you can find online. The CLAD was changed but it came in handy. If you feel comfortable with the new sample material, you should be fine.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(16,807 Views)

i am pretty confident by doing sample exams but to solve in preparation guide it was quiet difficult

how do you felt after the exam 

Message 7 of 26
(16,796 Views)

Could somebody explain certain answers from  "CLAD_Exam_Preparation_Guide_using_LabVIEW_2017.pdf" ?

1. Programming fundamentals:

Q4: Which VI will generate this output?

I don't understand why answer D has been chosen over answer B. Both give the same result and array initialisation in D answer seems to be redundant to me.

2. Programming fundamentals:

Q8: Which VI will log every sample above the Threshold value to a human-readable file?

Why answer C is correct one? B and D answers also produce required result.

Message 8 of 26
(15,617 Views)

Question 4 B - the inputs to the Build Array are concatenated

Question 8 -

B: the data is not separated and therefore is not readable. 

C: the data is separated by a (,) which make the data readable.

😧 the values are not greater than the threshold (the threshold control is on the x terminal of the Greater?)

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(14,886 Views)

@

Thank you. That was tricky, and threshold in answer D in Q8 is very easy to miss when you trying to cut time while analysing 4 relatively large snippets in 90 seconds.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(14,839 Views)