Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge Badges from seperate NI accounts

Solved!
Go to solution

Is there a way to merge NI Badges from separate NI accounts? I am having issues with being able to take the assessments on my old account and have recently earned new badges on my work's email account. I would like to merge my old badges to my backpack, similar to how you can do this on Acclaim. Please help. 

Message 1 of 3
(3,973 Views)

I have a same request. CLD was issued to my company account but I hoped it would be to my personal account.

I'd like to move CLD badge from comany to personal.

Certified LabVIEW Developer
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions

GCentral
Message 2 of 3
(3,953 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Maestro_Rene

Hi Guys, 

A few things to do:

1. The first thing to do is to log into your Acclaim account and add multiple email addresses to your account, so no matter which email the badge is issued to, personal or professional, they all show up on your page: 
https://support.youracclaim.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021220951-Can-I-add-multiple-emails-to-my-Accla...

2. Next, you can visit your ni.com user profile and update your email contact there to ensure any Learning Assessment badges you take on ni.com are sent to the right email address moving forward. 

3. Finally you can email certification@ni.com and ask them to update the email address for you that they have on file, so future communication about your certification and your Certification badge issuances are to the right contact. 

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,910 Views)