Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW NXG CLAD Exam Preparation Guide

Hi,

In the CLAD_Exam_Preparation_Guide_using_LabVIEW_NXG.pdf – Page 26, Question 10.

In the LabVIEW Programming Fundamentals section on page 26, question Q10 this as follows:

Q10: The SubVI PROCESS represents a test that outputs a string each time the test runs, with no Carriage Return or End of Line constant in the string.

Your VI must repeat the SubVI PROCESS until the user pushes the "Stop" button, then allow the user to select the location for the log. The VI must log all the data, putting data from each run of PROCESS on a separate line.

Which of the following Vis meets these requirements?

The answer given on page 34 of the guide is D.

(a link to the guide - https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrIQZPNec1eF8EAtQR3Bwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByaW11dnNvBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBH...)

I cannot see how this or any of the others answer can be correct for this question.

I have attached a picture of Q10D.

RayFarmer_0-1590524232956.png

The way this is setup, the file will only have the last value saved.

If the array had been fed to the Write to Text File directly then this would have been the correct item. (I have attached what I believe would have fulfilled this requirement).

RayFarmer_1-1590524232960.png

I have tried this in NXG4 and NXG5, unless there is some setting I have missed that would make Q10D correct.

Any thoughts any one?

Regards
Ray Farmer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,440 Views)