Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Finished ATM Exam

I finished the ATM practice exam in just under 4 hours and it seems to be working as it should.  I spent the last hour figuring out how to write the updated data to file and trying to add some documentation.  For some reason when I write to the text file I get extra blank elements in the Accounts file.  It doesn't affect how the program works from what I can tell but it is bugging me.  Thanks in advance for all comments.

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(7,501 Views)

oh wao its looks to me you have done all the things quite effieintly. wish you best of luck for rest of your life.

[url=http://www.kualitatem.com]Mobile Application Testing[/url]
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,453 Views)

Thanks for the feedback!

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,422 Views)

First learn how to use projects effectivly.  Pull your project dependancies into the project! see below:

BAD                                                                               BETTER

Capture.PNGCapture1.PNG

Next.  How do you change states?  Really how does the value of "State Out" effect the case seletor of the next while loop iteration?  I'm pretty sure you will need a shift register or feedback node in there somewhereSmiley Surprised

Did you run VI Analizer?  It would have saved you from yourself for these overlapping tunnels (Duplicated in Withdraw and Fast cash!)

Capture.PNG

Yet the wire dot before the string tunnel and slight shadow on the string tunnel itself might have peaked your interest!

Try it again.... you can get there... Run your code next time.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,402 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Next.  How do you change states?  Really how does the value of "State Out" effect the case seletor of the next while loop iteration?  I'm pretty sure you will need a shift register or feedback node in there somewhereSmiley Surprised

Ignore that part.  Somehow I got confused between the GUI and the AE.  There is a bit of code stench in there when you have two levels of vis with identical case selectors.  Easy to get lost.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,393 Views)