Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect answer in 2017 CLAD exam preparation guide

Hey guys

I am currently studying for the CLAD exam which I will be taking in a couple of weeks. Using the updated preparation guide I have found two small mistakes. I am not sure where to post this so I will post it here

The first problem is with question 5 in Labview Programming Environment. The answers should be 20000 columns, not 2000 columns. The second problem is the answer to Question 6 in Labview Programming Fundamentals should be B. The answers page says it is C which I find impossible.prob2.PNGprob1.PNG

Message 1 of 5
(5,348 Views)

Nice catches.  Some of us begged the certification people to let us review these before releasing, but it was too late...

I will go ahead and move this to the Certification board.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,333 Views)

Hi,

When i was making the preparation guide in the section programming fundamentals answers A and C are equal? so if i choose A its wrong?, whats the difference? if yes in the answer's must be A and C right?

image.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,710 Views)

@mgpabloc wrote:

whats the difference?

C has a shift register, A does not.  So A will only have the last value replaced while C will have every value replaced.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(4,704 Views)

Thank you, i forgot that. That are the answers that we must read carefully in the exam. 

Message 5 of 5
(4,700 Views)