Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prepare for CLA-R

Yesterday I took the CLA-R sample exam and felt like it is really difficult to pass it without spend time studying related materials.

Could anyone please give some suggestions on how to prepare for that? What is the most effective and efficient way, what materials should we refer to?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,317 Views)

The LabVIEW help for all of the functions you did not fully understand.

Advanced Architectures course for the process questions

I know there are other good materials, but I am going blank as far as ones that will be good to study with.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,291 Views)

@Chuan wrote:

Yesterday I took the CLA-R sample exam and felt like it is really difficult to pass it without spend time studying related materials.

Could anyone please give some suggestions on how to prepare for that? What is the most effective and efficient way, what materials should we refer to?

Thanks in advance!

There is a strong alignment between the LabVIEW Core I and II material and the CLD-R

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,281 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

There is a strong alignment between the LabVIEW Core I and II material and the CLD-R

Jeff, careful.  The OP was asking about the CLA-R.  It is a lot more random LabVIEW trivia with design flows and architectures thrown in.  Many years ago, I was informed that the goal was for a CLA to get a 75%.  70% is passing.  So very little room for error.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,272 Views)

Well, looks like CLA-R exam is much harder than CLA exam. The thing is that most people do not have time to review all documents to cover all trivial things, do you know a better way to prepare?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,243 Views)

While I can't really help you with your CLA-R prep, I'd like to add two alternative solutions:

1.: I think it is possible to just do the CLA test and get recertified that way. If you truly think that is easier, it might be an option.

2.: A far easier and free way to get recertified is recertification by points. Have you been to any NI events recently? Given any presentations there? Coached any CLDs or multiple CLADs? You can accumulate points for all that and if you have enough, get recertified.

The list can be found here.

Remember Cunningham's Law
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,225 Views)

thank you for answer! I find what I need

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,153 Views)