Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt In CLD 9

Solved!
Go to solution

Thanks Nathanael for your quick response.

1. If there is a file I/O requirememt in the application. Then you are going to give this File with USB or i have to create it manually..

Like in the sample exam Boiler(Boiler Log.txt), Sprinkler(configuration file) etc.

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 28
(2,477 Views)

Hi Helmant,

Any I/O files will be provided on the USB stick. You must use this format for your I/O files. 

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 28
(2,475 Views)

Thanks Nathanael for your information.

Is it possible to allow me to customise the LV for 20 mins before the exam at the exam center like shortcuts, in tools option.

Warm Regards

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 28
(2,454 Views)

Hi Hemant, 

Yes, if you arrive early the proctor will allow you time before the exam starts to customize your environment. 

Best Regards,

Nathanael Letchford

Certified LabVIEW Architect | Certified Teststand Developer

Certification Engineer | Global Customer Education

National Instruments

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 28
(2,451 Views)

Thanks Nathanael for you quicker reply.

Regarding documenation are you going to check what i have written(checking every thing like spelling, what has been written) or just checking where we have put the document for readablity.

Warm Regards

Hmenat

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 28
(2,447 Views)

Can anyone please help me on the above point regarding documentation.

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 28
(2,436 Views)

Hello Everyone,

In one of the sample exam, its being written that allpication will opearte when value is between 1 to 10.What is means weather 1 and 10 also included or not.

Can any one help me on this above doub

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 28
(2,395 Views)

@LV_COdeR wrote:

Hello Everyone,

In one of the sample exam, its being written that allpication will opearte when value is between 1 to 10.What is means weather 1 and 10 also included or not.

Can any one help me on this above doub

What is the data type?  If its a Float I would expect it to be exclusive, if a Integer Inclusive.  Going back a page- you wanted some advice on stragies to pass.  See Here

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 28
(2,298 Views)