Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt In CLD 13

Hello Everyone,

In the requirement is being mentioned that 

The flow rate will begin to change by the amount of the Flow Rate Change.

But when i am changing the flow rate change control to 2 then flow rate indicator in staring like 0, 1, 2 then 4, 6, 8(which is not as per the requirement, right?)

Whyits being behaving like this as it should be increment as 0 2 4 6 8.

Can any one please help me regarding this doubt.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,676 Views)

Can any one please from the Certification department help me regarding above doubt.

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,658 Views)

Hello Hemant

It sounds like you are asking for feedback on your code, is that right?  Can you attach the code so the forum participants can take a look?  A more descriptive title might help, as well, perhaps something like "Odd timer behavior -- please help".  The forums are a community of LabVIEW enthusiasts, not necessarily NI employees, so helping them recognize topics they have an interest or expertise in can help you get faster replies.  

Anyway, please post your code and we'll take a look!

Best Regards,

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,631 Views)

Hello Fisel,

Sorry if something wrong i have written or i have posted something not appropriate.

1. I am talking about the exercise present on the success package(CLD 13).

2. I m just asking weather there is some mistake in the code or i m understanding is wrong

Hemant

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,627 Views)

Sorry about that, I hadn't understood that the "CLD 13" was referring to the exercises in the CLD Success Package.  

I think you've understood the program and requirements well.  Please understand that the "Success Package" material is intended to provide a starting point only.  They allow a person preparing for the CLD to investigate and practice programming in specific areas that will probably be applied during the actual exam.  The questions you are asking reflect a good level of understanding -- to that extent the exercises have been a success.   As you explore the exercises, we believe you will gain more by correcting any limitations or flaws you find than you would by studying the solutions.  (The solutions are not presented as ideal examples of programming, they are only "sketches" which hit the main points of the requirements).  Our intent is to provide a framework for your exploration and an opportunity to practice.  

Does that help?

Best Regards, 

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,614 Views)

Thank you very very much Fisel

I have understood now.

Warm Regards

Hemant