From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correct CLAD Exam Prep?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

For the last two months I have been intensely preparing for taking the CLAD exam (Which I am taking tomorrow Smiley Indifferent )

I have been finding and taking NI "Sample Exams" (all of which were 40 questions) and have taken about 4 or 5 different sample exams. Also, I took the Core 1 and 2 courses. At this point I can easily pass each of these exams nearly 100%. However, I looked at NI's preparation guide for its new CLAD exam, and the questions given by it seem much more difficult than the sample exams...

I would like to know what I should do in preparation for the exam tomorrow, and will the exam I am taking be more based on the sample exams I took, or the questions given in the prep guide? 

Message 1 of 6
(8,748 Views)

Hello Tstamina,

You can read more about the format for the exam also here in below forum link

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Certification/CLAD-CERTIFICATION/m-p/3650767#M3100

Hemant

Message 2 of 6
(8,730 Views)

Thank you, I understand the format well, but what I am trying to figure out is what difficulty of questions I can expect.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(8,705 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tstamina

You could check out The Daily CLAD blog.  It is currently sitting at around 700 CLAD style questions.  Some of the more recent questions are outside of the scope of the CLAD.

Message 4 of 6
(8,676 Views)

Thank you, I have been looking over them for the last month. Really has been helping me to understand certain topics.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(8,665 Views)

How can I get clad results and question paper which I attempted.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,327 Views)