Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cld-r paper q6 events

Solved!
Go to solution

Has anybody answered Q6 of the CLD R sample paper? I can see that d ,wiring event filters, is correct but I can't see why c. on locking the front panel, isn't. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,705 Views)

Please add links, quotes, or a picture of the question under discussion (there might be several "sample papers" floating around).

Also explain your reasoning behind your statements.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,690 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Barionics

@altenbach wrote:

Please add links, quotes, or a picture of the question under discussion (there might be several "sample papers" floating around).

For instance, here is the question from 10 years ago.  I don't feel like downloading the latest because I don't want NI to bug me about scheduling an exam.

For C, it blocks events from happening ON THE FRONT PANEL.  User Events can still be added to the event queue.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,679 Views)

What are the possible answers?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,673 Views)

Thanks for that great answer! It works for me. Apologies for not giving more info but I am working from my Android tablet and it is proving to be horribly fiddly.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,667 Views)

Expanding a bit- not just User Events, but Value(Signaling) property nodes will still fire (AFAIK) when the front panel is locked. You just can't click buttons on the front panel.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,652 Views)

@BertMcMahan wrote:

Expanding a bit- 

expanding even more, virtually all (value changed, mouse down, etc.etc) queue up events, even if the front panel is locked.

See here.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,636 Views)