Did you mean: 

Clad question problem

Please give me this attachment question answer
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,999 Views)
The error should be because it is bundle with Name

Are you learning LabVIEW?
If so please start learning the free online tutorials http://www.ni.com/getting-started/labview-basics/ and http://www.learnni.com/
-You might get answer to the questions for certificate but it's useless without learning it.
-Please for the sake of certificate don't ask these questions.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,981 Views)

To figure this out for yourself (so you learn something), open LabVIEW, drop a Bundle by Name on the Block Diagram, wire three things up to it, attempt to attach an Indicator to the output, and then look for the solution, yourself.  A good place to start (since you clearly don't know what "Bundle by Name" means) is to right-click the Bundle by Name function, type ^H (to turn on Help), and read the Help description of this function.  It tells you the answer.

Bundle by Name.png

Bob Schor

P.S. -- it is a tiny bit "rude" to submit your question as a hand-drawn picture posted at a 90° rotation so we have to turn our heads to read it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,957 Views)
  • The CLAD uses printed questions, nothing handwritten.
  • Your image does not contain 3MB of useful information, it is less than 1% of that. Next time make it smaller and not in full color. Some phone users are on slow connections or limited data plans and it is very inconsiderate to be so wasteful.
  • The problem does not even contain a question, just a drawing and four answers. What is the question? Is this Jeopardy and we need to guess the question? 😄
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,930 Views)
Thankyou sir
But really you prove
You are fake and don't know answer
So you find only excuse or pretend

Sir i have no personal laptop. So I am use only college computer. This is my problem
And u make fun of me
Pls do people don't make fun me

Ones you become a joke
DON'T WORRY SIR
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,924 Views)

@robin7goyal wrote:
Thankyou sir
But really you prove
You are fake and don't know answer

If there is no question nobody can know the anwer. No, I don't make fun of you.

There is a special forum for questions related to certifications, so please don't pollute the LabVIEW forum with them. Have a moderator move your threads to the right place.

Please simply do the example exams and point out the question (by number) you have problems with. No need to draw pictures or take photographs.

You have access to a computer to post here and you have even ways to upload photographs. There is no need for a laptop. Using a college computer does not change the issue.

As a more general advice, you need to start studying LabVIEW by doing LabVIEW tutorials. You primarily need to learn LabVIEW first, and then the answers to CLAD questions will fall into place automatically.

You seem to be trying to study to pass the CLAD test by memorizing all the answers. That will not work.

Much more important than knowing the answer is the explanation why. Instead of asking for the solution, tell us what part of the question confuses you, which answers you think can be elminated as false, and why you cannot decide between the remaining ones. Show us your thought process! Start a meaningful dialog!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,915 Views)
Agreed that you Don't have laptop and don't have access.
- what everyone is suggesting you to learn instead of getting some direct answer to question which even you are not asking correctly
-no one is making fun of you instead trying to make you learn LabVIEW which can be helpful to you only.
- Is it like you have to learn in single day? If so, you better not seriously it doesn't help in any manner.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(4,914 Views)

I came across following questions.

Kindly answer it along with detailed explanation.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya A

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,122 Views)

@AdityaAbhishek wrote:

I came across following questions.

A good start for some of the problems would be to create them in LabVIEW and see what happens. What do you think are the answers and why?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,106 Views)