Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Nugget: CLD - Certified LabVIEW Developer

re: MrEF replies -- sorry, I logged into the wrong account and then did a clumsy "fix" to the signature.  

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 48
(8,949 Views)

Dear All,

I am attaching my solution for the 4 hour CLD Boiler sample exam.

I would be much grateful if someone can take a look and tell what you think 😄

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 48
(8,272 Views)

Dear All,

I am attaching my solution for the 4 hour CLD Car Wash sample exam.

I would be much grateful if someone can take a look and tell what you think 😄

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 48
(8,271 Views)

I already posted several days ago but no one answered , I thought someone here could support

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 48
(8,266 Views)

Hi,

are we allowed to use NI example finder in the CLD exam?

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 48
(8,265 Views)

@Mohamedbakr2 wrote:

Hi,

are we allowed to use NI example finder in the CLD exam?

You can use anything build into LabVIEW.  So yes.  Will any of them help you?  Not likely, except for possibly the configuration and file IO ones.  And those you should just know how to do before the exam (it should be faster to build up what you need from a blank VI than to get into the examples).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 27 of 48
(8,256 Views)

I have missed 1.5 marks to pass, I forgot the structure for the sub VI, it took me so long to try to remember, and I didn't have time to run VI analyzer,If I had known that I would have  passed 😞 

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 48
(8,252 Views)

@Mohamedbakr2 wrote:

I have missed 1.5 marks to pass, I forgot the structure for the sub VI, it took me so long to try to remember, and I didn't have time to run VI analyzer,If I had known that I would have  passed 😞 

You know what you learned?  You learned that it is really difficult to pass.  No worries - it's not unusual to fail the first time around.  Next time you'll know what to do!  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 48
(8,246 Views)

@MechatronicsEngineer wrote:

I already posted several days ago but no one answered , I thought someone here could support

You posted it on a Sunday, waited one day, then posted here on Monday, when most people in the US had Monday off for Memorial day, next time please be more patient.  We are all volunteers and you may not get feedback as quickly as you'd like (or ever).

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 48
(8,225 Views)