Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Nugget: CLD - Certified LabVIEW Developer

Well I am sorry if I caused anyone inconviience , I really appreciate the effort everyone is doing , that's one of the reasons I like labview, is its community and how the collaboration is going.

I was just to hasty as I am entring the exam in couple of days .

Sorry again , will take care next time

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 48
(8,555 Views)

Is there a way to get access to the VI Analyzer without having LabVIEW Professional or the analyzer tool kit?  I am running LabVIEW Full.

Thanks!

Forbes Black
Lapsed CLAD, LV 5 - LV 2022 (Yeah, I'm that old...)
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 48
(8,447 Views)

Go to tools/VI Analyzer/analyze VI

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 48
(8,442 Views)

I just Passe my CLD exam, I would like to thank all of you for your support for the last month with all the tips and everything 😄

Spoiler

Message 34 of 48
(8,433 Views)

"Go to tools/VI Analyzer/analyze VI"

That option is not available in my LV Full, 2015, SP1.

Forbes Black
Lapsed CLAD, LV 5 - LV 2022 (Yeah, I'm that old...)
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 48
(8,427 Views)

VI analyzer is now included with LabVIEW professional, but not full.  You can purchase it for an additional cost but it is quite steep, especially if you are just trying to learn and get certifications.  It's more marketed to teams of developers, or companies looking to sell polished code, not that an individual can't find benefits in having it, I'm just not sure it would be worth the cost personally.

http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209042

Message 36 of 48
(8,423 Views)

congrats man :), wish me luck my second attempt is on the 1 st of July. 

I have a question, if I failed for a second time, should I wait for 6 months to retake the exam?

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 48
(8,414 Views)

@Mohamedbakr2 wrote:

congrats man :), wish me luck my second attempt is on the 1 st of July. 

I have a question, if I failed for a second time, should I wait for 6 months to retake the exam?

Just do it when you feel you're ready.  🙂

You probably won't fail the second time anyway.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 48
(8,399 Views)

Hello

What different design patterns did you practice? I am only practicing with the simple state machine and QSM. Is there another you would recommend I practice?

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 48
(7,181 Views)

Hello

I just started looking at the VI analyzer for my code, but my question is what are they look for in the VI analyzer when they are grading it?

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 48
(7,183 Views)