Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Nugget: CLAD - Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer

@cbutcher wrote:

Bill,

Thanks for the interesting read. It's great to know about the home bundle. The image shows 2014 - do you know if this is the version included? (as a follow-up question, if a new version was bundled, do you know if people would be able to download with the same key or need to buy again?)

You are most welcome!

LV 2014 is the version for the Home version.  Unfortunately, it doesn't update with the normal product cycle.  Still, for $50, you can't go wrong, especially since they now include the application builder.  (Still can't use it commercially, but it's very cool for home projects and for keeping LabVIEW on the mind between jobs, if you're a contractor.)

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(4,245 Views)

Thank you so much for this information.I somehow feel confident to take the exam now.I have gone through the Preparation kit & the LabVIEW Core training while it is still free.Any last minute tips?I have the exam scheduled for tomorrow.I am planning to revise the Hardware part since that is the challenging part for me.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(3,170 Views)

@Shreekanth wrote:

Thank you so much for this information.I somehow feel confident to take the exam now.I have gone through the Preparation kit & the LabVIEW Core training while it is still free.Any last minute tips?I have the exam scheduled for tomorrow.I am planning to revise the Hardware part since that is the challenging part for me.

Sorry, I don't really have anything to add.  I think you'll be fine.

In case you didn't know, LabVIEW Community Edition is available for download.  It's LabVIEW Professional for FREE (private use only).  Just go to the product downloads page.  Community Edition is available for NXG, too!

Sorry i didn't reply earlier; my computer was restoring from backup.  Good luck!  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Message 13 of 14
(3,156 Views)

This needs an update.  You can now get the LabVIEW Community Edition for... FREE!  It's LabVIEW Professional with a promise that you won't use it for anything other than personal use.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Message 14 of 14
(2,981 Views)