Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call for better solutions to CLD success Package exercises (Reward points available)

Hi Stephen, 

Thanks for the feedback. You are correct that on the CLD exam you are not allowed to modify the front panel objects. The CLD Success Package is a slightly different story however, it is intended as a series of exercises that showcase several different components that may be required in a CLD exam. They do not represent the actual exam or a sample exam, and as such are not subject to the same scrutiny as the exam package. 

I do understand the point you are making though and will make a note to correct that in the next revision of the content.  

Thanks again for the feedback, we try to make continual improvements to the exam and preparation content, so this is valuable information. 

Nate

National Instruments
Staff Certification Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(3,326 Views)

I've attached my solution CLD Exercise 14. I plan on taking my CLD exam sometime in the next month. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(3,174 Views)

Your solution lacks the ability to cancel when the pause button is pressed. It should undo the pause if cancel is pressed.

Best Regards,
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Certified Architect
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(3,140 Views)

I've had a go at CLD #9 - posted here.

Let me know what you think!

~Leah

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(3,061 Views)