From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD certificates

Is NI still sending a nice CLD certificate upon successful passing of the exam, or is the one printed out at the test facility the only one. Not thrilled with the test center one, if only because it shows your grade!  😉

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(8,578 Views)

I just received an e-mail with the crtificate attached as a file when I got my CLA recertification.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(8,567 Views)

I also received the PDF. But I sent an email asking for a shirt and certificate and they mailed them to my house. It is a nice printed certificate that doesn't show my grade.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(8,556 Views)

I didn't notice the email congratulating me for passing the exam until you folks clued me in. I took the exam while on a business trip, a lot of email came in before I got a chance to look. Oops!

Ordered a shirt? Hmmm.

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

Message 4 of 16
(8,551 Views)
By the way, congratulations on parsing your CLD!
=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(8,547 Views)

Thanks, I did parse it, but not with a stellar grade! In my defense, they have taken some of my suggestions about changes to the exam. I also drove about 90 miles through our first snow storm of the year, enroute to another customer. But a pass is a pass.

Putnam

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(8,545 Views)
Sometimes you gotta love Swype 🙂 "parsing"? I just typed LOL with my head! On my phone!

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(8,533 Views)

Hi Putnam,

Congrats on your CLD!

You can also email certification@ni.com with questions or requests for your certification certificates. I forwarded your interest in a printed certificate to them, and I believe they will be mailing one to you.

Regards!

Mallori

Mallori M
National Instruments
Sr Group Manager, Education Services

ni.com/training
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(8,520 Views)

@Steve Chandler wrote:

I also received the PDF. But I sent an email asking for a shirt and certificate and they mailed them to my house. It is a nice printed certificate that doesn't show my grade.

Did you get the shirt for the recertification or the original certification? If you got it for the re-cert I need to ask for my shirt. I always enjoy free clothes.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(8,510 Views)

I got it for my original certification.

=====================
LabVIEW 2012

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(8,507 Views)