From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD-R New features in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am appearing for CLD-R on May-15-2013. I cleared CLD in 2010. What are all the major changes or new features that I need to learn inorder to get myself recertified?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,003 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Flamboyant

Last I saw, everything is based on LabVIEW 2009.  So if you have been using 2009 or new, you should be fine.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,994 Views)

I attended the exam yesterday. The question paper was based on LabVIEW 2009. I have to say, nearly half of the questions were from the sample question papers available for download from ni.com.

All CLD-R aspirants please refer these papers before the exam.

I think I will make it 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,870 Views)

Passed CLD-R exam. I am again a  CLD..!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
(7,757 Views)

1) Practice mainly the 2 clrd-r exam samples available in the ni website.

2) Practice re-enetrancy, recursive VIs

3) Practice Timed stuctures

4) Shared variables

5) Feedback nodes

4) Architectures like producer consumer, master-salve, etc..

6) Brush up on NI training books (Basic I, Basic II, DAQ, Intermediate I , and Intermediate II)

It is not an easy multiple choice like CLAD, so treat it more seriously and give it more efforts and time to prepare.  I fail it myself, last Friday because of my arrogant attitude (I admit it) , thinking it'll be  a walk over.

Don't have my attitude, give the necessary time to prepare or you waste your money.

Message 5 of 5
(3,533 Views)