cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD-R New features in LabVIEW

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am appearing for CLD-R on May-15-2013. I cleared CLD in 2010. What are all the major changes or new features that I need to learn inorder to get myself recertified?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,007 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Flamboyant

Last I saw, everything is based on LabVIEW 2009.  So if you have been using 2009 or new, you should be fine.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,998 Views)

I attended the exam yesterday. The question paper was based on LabVIEW 2009. I have to say, nearly half of the questions were from the sample question papers available for download from ni.com.

All CLD-R aspirants please refer these papers before the exam.

I think I will make it 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,874 Views)

Passed CLD-R exam. I am again a  CLD..!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
(7,761 Views)

1) Practice mainly the 2 clrd-r exam samples available in the ni website.

2) Practice re-enetrancy, recursive VIs

3) Practice Timed stuctures

4) Shared variables

5) Feedback nodes

4) Architectures like producer consumer, master-salve, etc..

6) Brush up on NI training books (Basic I, Basic II, DAQ, Intermediate I , and Intermediate II)

It is not an easy multiple choice like CLAD, so treat it more seriously and give it more efforts and time to prepare.  I fail it myself, last Friday because of my arrogant attitude (I admit it) , thinking it'll be  a walk over.

Don't have my attitude, give the necessary time to prepare or you waste your money.

Message 5 of 5
(3,537 Views)