From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Exam You-Tube Demo

Another cross-post from the Minneapolis LabVIEW User's Group.  This evening's main presentor was Tom Brass of St. Bernard Engineering.  Tom is a CLA and one of the fastest LabVIEW coders I know.

Tom has taken the time to actually work a CLD practice exam on camera and post the salient points on you tube here.  Thanks again Tom! for showing a great solution and methodology for the ATM example.

As an aside, I had the pleasure of meeting Tom Brass for the first time while a group of LabVIEW developers were sitting proctored exams.  Tom recievied his CLA from his efforts that day and left the room after 3 hours.  I was sitting my CLD and had drawn the ATM exam before it was retired to an example.  I failed that exam but re-tested a few months later to earn my CLD.

I recommend the presentation with all due respect to Mr. Brass.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 1 of 2
(5,973 Views)

This is a couple weeks old, but you wouldn't happen to have a copy of the actual code he produced for the solution?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,888 Views)