Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Exam Tips..

Hi folks,

At first, My CLD exam is on 9.1.13. I done all 4 practice exams with a 4 hour time limit and hope did well as from review, repeated all the exams and completed with 3 hrs to 3.5 hrs.

So , What should i do next ? I want to learn something more. Please guys give me some advice am nervous.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(6,224 Views)

If you posted your practice and had people review them, then I'd say you are ready.  Have confidence in yourself and go kick the exam's butt.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 2 of 3
(6,201 Views)

Sounds like you've done the prep work and you're ready for the real thing. 

My advice is to get a good night's sleep before the exam.  Plan your route in and make sure to arrive at the examination place early. 

Bring some water with you, and maybe a snack.  And make sure to use the bathroom before you start. 

As you write the exam, run your code often.  Don't just push the expected buttons either, try pushing the wrong ones and see what happens. 

Pace yourself.  If you've only got 5 minutes left, don't try to cram more functionality in.  Remember, everything you add, you have to TEST.  Your application might run perfectly right up until you added that last feature.  But they don't score you on how well your application used to run. 

If you have time, save your project and close LabVIEW completely.  Then re-open and make sure things are still good.  This is what your proctor is going to see. 

Good luck! 

---------------------
Patrick Allen: FunctionalityUnlimited.ca
Message 3 of 3
(6,182 Views)