Certification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLD Exam Results Turn-around Time?

Solved!
Go to solution

Yea u r right . There would be no shortcuts works and that’s why my exam got worst and mad me to write multiple times because of server reconnection issues 404 error . 

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45
(2,906 Views)

Hello, 

The Ctrl+Space shortcut works during online exams.

Regards,

Harutyun Habashyan 

Quality Assurance Engineer 

NI

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45
(2,894 Views)

Hello,

Ctrl+W is not working.It closed my session again and I was unable to connect proctor again.This time also my exam gone. I had many shortcuts which are unavoidable at the time of exam . Its a sudden action and many times not able to move to normal usage of labview.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 45
(2,883 Views)

Recently took up CLA, all my shortcuts were working without issues for almost 3 hours as it was a remote desktop connection within the chrome window. But after the 3-hour mark, something weird happened and Ctrl+W closed the chrome window (happened 4 times) and my proctor was gracious enough to allow me to connect back and continue.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45
(2,875 Views)

I took the exam on 20th September, fortunately, All shortcuts were working. However, one major issue I faced was the screen resolution. The screen resolution of the remote PC was almost 60% of my laptop, so you have to scroll both horizontal and vertical scrollbars every now and then. 
To all future certification takers, please use a monitor with higher resolution to avoid the fore-mentioned blocker.

PS: I passed CLA exam. 

Certified LabVIEW Architect
System Test Architect
Electrical Engineering
JLR
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45
(2,871 Views)

I took the CLD exam on 12th of the October, it's been 33 days but I didn't receive any information about my results (I believe they will let me know by e-mail but not sure 😁). About my experience, I took it online (via PSI), and all shortcuts were working well but there was a moment when ctrl+e suddenly stopped working but after 10 minutes it started to work again (some spooky behaviour).  Also, I was terrified about using ctrl+w to close VI which also closes google chrome's tabs, like everybody else it becomes kind of a reflex and did it sometimes but fortunately PSI system prevents me to close the tab directly. Every time that I hit ctrl+w a window pop-up and asked me to "Do you want to close the tab? I mean really? 🤔". I have a 17.3" screen therefore I didn't have any problems with resolution.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45
(2,116 Views)

Hi Deniz, have you got your result yet? 

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 45
(2,074 Views)

Hi Qian, no, not yet. Even though I wrote my situation to certificate@ni.com two days ago, they haven’t contacted me yet.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45
(2,064 Views)

Hi Deniz

I've reached out to the Certification Operations team directly to ensure they're aware, as your original 30+ days is beyond our target and communicated time to grade. Also, please note that the team's contact email is certification@ni.com. This wouldn't affect the grading time, but would prevent the team from receiving your inquiry.

Certification Engineer II
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Developer

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 45
(2,057 Views)

Thank you for correction, I wrote wrong email address above, I checked whether I’ve sent it to the correct email address, it is correct. According to the message that I recieved 15 minutes ago via National Instruments Turkey distributer, I don’t know who communicated with the distributer but they say they are waiting results from Grading Team and they will probably share my result on monday.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45
(2,045 Views)